This coming weekend holds some great family biking (and walking) opportunities with both Kidical Mass rides from Eugene and Springfield happening on the new Middle Fork Path PLUS Eugene’s Sunday Streets event! We’re going to continue the fun into the next week with the Solution Revolution as part of the Sports Science Symposium and the 2014 IAAF World Junior Track and Field Championships happening on campus this coming week. We hope you’ll join us for one or more of these events! Here’s more on the Solution Revolution:
Come learn how early childhood physical literacy unlocks the potential for life-long enjoyment in physical activity, academic achievement, and enhanced athletic performance.
- Enjoy presentations inside the Law School and discover free and low-cost kids’ activities in your neighborhood on the Law School lawn.
- Plenty of snacks provided.
- Move between indoor presentations and outdoor activities.
- Kid-friendly activities, demonstrations and events on-site.
- Win great raffle prizes including event and sport tickets!
Detailed information, including an agenda of indoor presentations is available on the event webpage: www.slocumfoundation.org/solutionrevolution
Check for updates on raffle prize offerings and event happenings on the Active Youth Consortium’s Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/activeyouthconsortium
No advance registration is required, but will assist in accurate catering counts.
The Slocum Foundation and Slocum Center for Orthopedics & Sports Medicine are pleased to partner with the University of Oregon’s International Sports Science Symposium, the Neurospine Institute Foundation and PacificSource Health Plans to host this free community event.